Sunday, February 27, 2011

Swarm - Please Don't Poop on Me!!




I decided to start participating in Illustration Friday!! I've been looking through many artists' blogs and so many are creating an entry every week. I want to join in the fun too! This week's word is swarm. Whenever a flock of birds swarm overhead, I always worry that they'll give me  their droppings! It hasn't ever happened, and I hope it never does! 

Hopefully I can participate in Illustration Friday frequently. It's so much fun, I don't know how I've resisted it for long :) 

8 comments:

  1. Clever idea and great colors. I wish you the best on dodging the droppings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a hungarian superstition about "bird dropping". it come with fortune. hmmm. i don't like bird poop, but i will be happy about the fortune.

    welcome! i like your illo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so cute. That happened to me yesterday evening as I passed under a crowd of nice seagulls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute!! I started doing illustration Friday. Haven't for a while though :( Really need to get back into it. Its so much fun and totally pushes you to be creative. Great Job xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute...welcome to illustration Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! You captured the appropriate expression on her face perfectly!

    ReplyDelete