Thursday, July 21, 2011


I love books. I love books that are well written. I love books that are well designed. I even love books that are well binded. After taking a couple of bookmaking courses over the past year, I have fallen in love with art of bookbinding! I can no longer pass a book without checking its spine!

I thought I would share two recently made books. I used coptic stitch binding, which not only allows the books to open completely flat but also allows you to play with the design of the thread on the covers! One is a sketchbook for me and the other is a journal for my sister :)





 I may never buy another sketchbook again!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful design! I love book making too! Isn't it soo awesome! :D I got carried away in junior year and made more than i needed so now i have at least 4 or 5 left that are still empty. lol

    ReplyDelete


  2. Oh, nice post.)) Love your blog!!!.))))))

    I need your help ... Soon I am flying to Greece and I will have a two-day shopping in Athens .. You were there ever? If yes, what places you advise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful. And earth friendly. :-)

    Fickle Cattle
    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete