Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Remedy



Playing MUSIC is remedy for any mood! I only discovered this recently. I starting learning how to play the ukulele about a year ago. It was my first instrument, and I was so amazed at how beautiful and intimate music making actually is! A few months ago, I decided to get the guitar. It's much more difficult and my fingers sometimes seem too small and weak, but the sound is so lovely, I keep practicing hoping to play well one day! 

NB: My guitar isn't actually blue, but I wish it were!

7 comments:

  1. So peaceful and beautiful (:

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable illustration! I love music but have no talent at that so I love listing to music to relax. I wish I had that talent!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for the kind comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great illustration, I love her pose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! So simple and so effective. And learning the ukulele sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and the smilings desserts too. Thanks for sharing the brlliance and hope too see you soon at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic illustration-- great composition, great color, nice idea. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete