Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Smile!


Hello! I have absent from blog posting for while! I'm getting back into the swing of things by participating in this week's Illustration Friday! I hate neglecting my little blog! More posts to come soon!

Do remember around second grade or so when your teeth were either growing in or falling out? With so much growing and changing in my mouth back then, I had a hard time figuring out how to smile! My school pictures were quite imperfect as a result! These kids are having a hard time with their photos too..

9 comments:

  1. great idea, and great illustration!
    i really love the style you did this in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I love your take on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Annie!

    Beautiful colors ^^ (thanks a lot for your visit)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a Friday Favorite! http://hello7arts.com/blog/2011/08/friday-favorites-imperfect/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I really need to get back into Illustration Fridays! Maybe ill do one this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete